Huge Meg Tooth, Pyrite/Turquoise - 5.58 inches
- This massive fossil shark tooth has been inlaid with golden pyrite and turquoise - it's a beautiful and eye-catching megalodon tooth that is sure to stand out in any space! It is also an unusually large tooth (5.58 inches long)
- Found in South Carolina, Charleston area.
- Approx. 4-5 million years old
- Megalodon was the largest predatory fish to ever swim the oceans. Astonishingly, Megalodon bite marks have been found in whale bones. Scientists estimate that Megalodon measured 10 feet for every inch of shark tooth length. This monster probably measured well over 50 feet long!
- Measures precisely 5.58" at longest edge; 5.49 inches second edge, and 3.66 inches wide wide. Weighs 415 grams.
- Please select option (1) without the stand, or with stand ($35 extra)
Image courtesy of - http://www.karencarr.com/tmpl1.php?CID=196