"Willard" - Authentic, Huge Triceratops Skeleton
We are excited to present "Willard" - an extremely unique triceratops, quite possibly a new species of Ceratopsian. Compared to the largest of triceratops specimens, Willard would be approximately 2 feet higher at the hip. With his immense size and unique nose horn, he is in a category of his own.
Willard is being sold "as is" with bones in the jackets. We can, however, discuss the preparation and mounting of the skeleton (which is a significant project).
- Nose Horn
- Neck Block
- 1 unidentified skull piece
- Ribs, Approx. 17
- Vertebrae, Approx. 12 (does not include Sacrum)
- Pubis, both right and left
- Ischia, both right and left
- Ilia, both right and left
- Sacrum, includes all fused vertebrae
- Scapula, both right and left
- Coracoid, right side and a portion of left
- Femur, left
- Tibia, left
- Fibula, left
- Radius, left
- Ulna, left
- Humerus, Right
More bones can be supplied from other triceratops specimens if interested in preparing a composite skeleton.
Note that some images include Willard's massive bones in comparison to the same bones from another large and well known triceratops skeleton named "Bob" (including radius to radius and tibia to tibia).
For more details please contact email@example.com