5.62" Pyrite/Turquoise Meg Tooth
This piece has been sold, but we may have a similar item available. Contact us online to make an inquiry.
- A beautiful and eye-catching megalodon tooth that is sure to stand out in any space! This massive fossil shark tooth has been inlaid with golden pyrite and turquoise. It is also an unusually large tooth (5.62 inches long)
- Approx. 4-5 million years old, found in South Carolina, Charleston area
- Megalodon was the largest predatory fish to ever swim the oceans – their bite marks have even been found in whale bones. Scientists estimate that Megalodon measured 10 feet for every inch of shark tooth length. This monster probably measured well over 50 feet long!
- Measures precisely 5.62" at longest edge; 5.36 inches second edge, and 4.33 inches wide wide. Weighs 427 grams.
- Please select option (1) without the stand, or with stand ($35 extra)
Image courtesy of - http://www.karencarr.com/tmpl1.php?CID=196