Large Leaf and Pinecone Association, Montana
This piece has been sold, but we may have a similar item available. Contact us online to make an inquiry.
- This large fossil leaf association includes 4 species - Zizyphoides flabellum (labelled No.1), Phyllis disturbans (labelled No. 15), Beringiaphyllum cupanoides (labelled No. 30) and an unidentified pinecone
- Age: Paleocene Epoch (66 to 56 million years old)
- Location: Ft. Union Formation, Glendale, Montana
- Matrix measures 13” x 10.5” x 2.75”
- Largest leaf is 6.5" x 4.5"
- Weighs 14.4 lbs.