Superb Triceratops Frill Bone (Squamosal), 27"
Here is an impressive Triceratops frill section (squamosal bone). This American dinosaur fossil is a fantastic display piece, elevated on a custom metal stand. Especially well-preserved throughout with fine bone details and a wonderful patina.
- Measures approximately 27 inches long
- Species: Triceratops horridus
- Formation: Hell Creek Formation
- Age: Upper Maastrichtian (66MYBP)
- Locality: Harding County, SD
Condition report available upon request
Triceratops prorsus skeleton, Carnegie Museum of Natural History. Source: Wikipedia - Daderot